- Choose one or two of your favorite items and think about the way you use them in the physical world. Thank them for helping to ground you.
- Drink a long steeped hibiscus tea
- Add more whole grains into your diet
- Wear dark reds to strengthen the chakra
- Treat yourself to a deep aromatherapy mister with vetiver and cedar.
- Carry or wear a deep red jasper stone
Sunday, January 31, 2016
When your Root Chakra (Muladhara) is sluggish you are poorly grounded and have trouble functioning on the physical plane. Try some of these to connect more fully to the material.
Posted by Just another girl at 2:59 PM
If your root chakra is overcharged it means you are relying to heavily on the material realm for your sense of security. Here are some great ways to work towards balance.
- Clean out a closet, drawer or box that is full of things you don't need. Keep only what you know will be used in the coming year.
- Take a nice relaxing pink colored bath to lighten up that deep heavy red chakra (wearing pink is also helpful).
- Treat your self to a nice lightening aromatherapy mister with sage and geranium.
- Carry or wear pink quartz
Posted by Just another girl at 2:40 PM