Tuesday, November 11, 2014

About the Apothecary

One evening at a tea social a lovely woman shared her passion of herbs with us all via a selection of tinctures and essences. The sample I received was a mugwort essence and it changed my life. With that one drop of essence the way I viewed herbs and plants had changed forever.

I began immediately to experiment, read and study the ways of plants and herbs and to incorporate them into my life. I love my hand written herbals and will continue to use them, but here I will share my herb monographs and the tried and true receipts I have developed. I am not an herbalist and don't have any medical training. Please be mindful of these facts as you read and use good judgement.

This is a work in progress. Receipts, Monographs and the like will be posted incomplete and added to as I have time to post and experiment.

If you have received an Auntie Kandy’s Apothecary product it is because Auntie Kandy loves you and wants you to be well. None of my products are available to purchase.

Update: In December of 2016 I decided to open a small shop to sell my wares. You can find Auntie Kandy's Apothecary at 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/AuntKandysApothecary

No comments:

Post a Comment