Saturday, July 25, 2015

Headache Treatment Inhaler

This must be the first thing I have ever done with non diluted essential oils. I got the idea from an allergy inhaler recipe I saw on the interweb. I keep a small jar of lavender in my desk to smell when I have a slight headache and don't want to take anything and I thought this would be a nice alternative.

Despite the heavy lavender use the chamomile is quite forward. I added the eucalyptus primarily to open up the nasal passages.

2 inhaler tubes

30 drops lavender essential oil
15 drops chamomile essential oil
2 drops eucalyptus essential oil

Mix all drops, then use the absorption core that comes with the inhalers (or a refill) to soak up the oil. Use tweezers to move the soaked core to the inhaler tube and then cap it on the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment