Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Muladhara (Root Chakra) grounding spray

Located at the base of the spine, the root chakra is responsible for your sense of safety and security on this earthly journey. The word Muladhara breaks down into two Sanskrit words: Mula meaning “root” and Adhara, which means “support” or “base.

Your root chakra is intimately tied to your sense of physical security. Your ability to survive this incarnation is required for most people to thrive in spiritual work. I've developed this spray to enhance meditations that work with the root chakra or other grounding activities. I use it when I feel off kilter and to promote my own personal shadow work. I typically will either spray it in the air  above or in front of me, or spray ONCE directly onto my wrist so I can sniff throughout a meditation session when I begin to wander.

2 oz distilled water
2 oz 80 proof vodka
10 drops lavender essential oil
10 drops bergamot essential oil
5 drops cedarwood essential oil
5 drops vetiver essential oil

No comments:

Post a Comment